Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, May 29, 2009

Free Chocolate Friday...

Don't forget to go here to get your free chocolate bar coupon again today. I posted about this before, but every Friday this summer, Mars Chocolate is giving away 250,000 coupons for free chocolate bars, and you can win 4 times!! I have already gotten one for the past three Fridays, so I guess I can only win one more time. I just requested mine about 10 minutes ago, so there should be more left today! Hurry and get yours now!!

Mars Chocolate - today Mars is giving away 250,000 coupons for a free chocolate bar

0 comments:

Post a Comment