Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, May 29, 2009

Kraft Coupons - Get Them Before They're Gone!


Have you taken advantage of any of the Kraft coupons yet?

I know I have already posted about them several times, but they are SO GOOD!! Coupons for shredded cheese, sour cream, and many more!
I just wanted to put out this friendly reminder, that they will soon be gone (end of the month), so you might want to print them now.
Don't forget, you can print them by clicking on "Coupons.com" in my left sidebar, AND by going to the Kraft website here. Also, don't forget to print them twice by hitting the back button in your browser!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment