Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pampers Gifts to Grow Rewards Program


Here is another great rewards program for buying something that some of us are already buying every week...DIAPERS!! This rewards program is from Pampers and it is called Gifts to Grow. You can earn points by entering the codes found inside all of their products including diapers, wipes, pull-ups, etc. This is another thing that I have waited for awhile to join, thinking that it would take me awhile to earn enough points to get anything...

Since Pampers tend to be a little more expensive, I usually only purchase them when I come across a sale or have coupons (especially KMart double coupons!). But I finally realized that I might as well at least enter the codes when I get them, and who knows - maybe I will earn something! The prize for the lowest points is a Shutterfly 11x14 collage poster (40 points).

So far, I only have 11 points (but I just started today)...here are a few codes that got me started and can get you started as well:
JOINTHEFUNGTG09 (expires 7/30/10)
HAPPYMOTHERSDAY
HAPPYFATHERSDAY
STARTEARNINGNOW
WELCOME2GTG0809
OHAMANDAAWGTG08
WELCOMEBONUS089
FREECODEEXP0726

Thanks, A Frugal Friend!!

* These codes are all worth 1 point. The other three points I earned were from a pack of diapers I got a good deal on at Kmart's Double Coupon sale.

* The website says that the program will last until December 31, 2011, so if you are like me, and have one that will be in diapers for awhile still, you might as well start entering codes...I have 2 1/2 years to earn some great prizes!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment