Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, July 24, 2009

Swagbucks: One of My Favorite Things!!


Okay, so I know I am late getting in on this amazing search site craze, but I am LOVING Swagbucks!!

Swagbucks is a site that you can search the internet with, getting results from Google and Ask.com. You then earn "bucks" randomly for searching which you can exchange for products, gift cards and more. If you already are searching the web AT ALL, you really must try this!

I was pretty skeptical at first, but within the first two weeks of using Swagbucks for my normal internet searching, I already had enough points to trade-in for a $5.00 Amazon Gift Card!! I did nothing different than I normally do - I just did my internet searches through their site instead of my Google page.

Right now, if you join through the link on the left side of my site, you can earn three Swagbucks right away!

Today is also a good day to get started - it's Mega Swag Bucks Day! That means that instead of the usual 1-3 Swagbucks that you normally "win" for searching, you could win 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 or 500 Swagbucks today! (It only takes 45 Swagbucks to get a $5.00 Amazon Gift Card!)

I can't believe I am earning gift cards doing NOTHING different! I LOVE Swagbucks!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment