Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, August 21, 2009

Double Coupons at K Mart!

Well, I reminded you all of this before I left for vacation, but there are many K Mart locations that are having their Double Coupon Sale again this week (including our Iron Mountain location!). If you are wondering if your location is participating, go to their website here and find your weekly ad by typing in your zip code. If your store is having the Double Coupon Sale, you will see a red box on the front page that says it in big bold letters. If you haven't gone yet, you just have today and tomorrow to get in on it! I won't take the time to list out all the deals, but here are a few links to get you started on coupon match-ups and deals:

The Krazy Coupon Lady - also go here for ideas on how to combine the double coupons with two promos that K Mart has going on right now.

Hip to Save

This is my favorite time to stock up on toiletries! I can't wait to go tomorrow! Let me know what kind of deals you find!

0 comments:

Post a Comment