Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I Paid $27.00 For All This!!

So, I headed out to K Mart this afternoon to try to grab some deals on the final day of their Super Double Coupon Sale. I was not expecting amazing deals since I didn't have much time to plan, and I haven't been able to/have forgotten to pick up a newspaper for the past four weeks (Sad, I know!)!!

Well, here's what I came away with:
2 - 3 Packs of Sparkle Paper Towels
2 - 4 Packs of Angel Soft Toilet Paper
4 - Boxes of Ziplocs
4 - Boxes of Cocoa Krispies
1 - Jumbo Pack of Luvs Diapers
3 - Mega Packs of Huggies Diapers
2 - Sani Hands Disinfectant Wipes
1 - Oxy Clean Stain Remover
Retail Value = Almost $90.00
After Coupons and Cereal Rebate = $27.00!!!

I was again reminded of how much I LOVE K Mart's Super Double Coupon Sale!!! Hope you all were able to take advantage of the Super Double Coupon Sales in your area!

0 comments:

Post a Comment