Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Have You Joined Vocalpoint Yet?

Here is something else that falls into my "LOVE IT" category!!!

If you have not joined Vocalpoint yet, you absolutely MUST! They frequently send me coupons for various products that usually include one coupon for a FREE item and then several other high-value coupons for the same item. Recently I have received coupons for a FREE box of Rice Krispies (as well as 5 coupons for $1.00 off Rice Krispies) and a coupon for $2.50 off the new Bounce Dryer Bar (making it almost free).

I know you will not regret the few minutes it takes to sign-up for this great site!

0 comments:

Post a Comment