Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Get These Cute Flip Flops for Just $1.90!

Right now at Shoesteal.com, you can get these cute kids' flip flops in S, M, or L for just $1.90...

To make the deal even sweeter, sign-up through Mr. Rebates (my left sidebar) and receive 7% back on all your purchase at Shoesteal.com. You will also get $5.00 just for signing up! If you haven't signed up yet for Mr. Rebates, and you do any kind of shopping online, you really must! Why not get money back for purchases you are already going to be making?! I usually shop online at least once a month, and when I do, I always go through the Mr. Rebates site so I can earn money back on my purchases!

To sign up for Mr. Rebates, just click here or click on Mr. Rebates in my left sidebar. After signing up, you can search for Shoesteal.com on the site, and then shop through that link to get your rebate on these adorable flip flops! Shoesteal.com also has tons of kids' shoes on sale...super great deals!

Thanks, The Centsible Sawyer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment