Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, August 07, 2009

K Mart Double Coupon Alert!

One of my friends just gave me a scoop about the next Double Coupon Sale at our local Iron Mountain, Michigan K Mart location:

"I called Kmart customer support today to ask when the next double coupon event for Iron Mountain would be. It is August 16-22--the customer support lady looked it up for me...hold on to those coupons!"

Hooray! I will be saving my high dollar coupons (they double up to $2.00 - giving you $4.00 off!)!! I will try to give you some coupon match-ups and deals for this sale as it gets closer!

1 comments:

donep said...

Thanks so much for the site, I found a lot of useful information for us. liked the good program. there is something to think about ...

Post a Comment