Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Be Back Monday...

I will be taking a little break from blogging for the next few days. I am going to a Ladies' Retreat, and I am looking forward to a little change of pace...and hopefully a little R&R.

I also have another opportunity to teach a coupon workshop, so I am excited to do that as well!

Feel free to leave comments on this post with any amazing deals you come across that other readers can benefit from during my hiatus!

1 comments:

Tyler Jones said...

I just came across this post and I am happy that I did. I am now going to recommend to a few friends of mine who will surely love it!

Post a Comment