Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Expired Ziploc Coupons

If your are receiving the FREE subscription to Taste of Home that I told you about awhile ago, then you need to check your October/November 2009 issue:

I always scan my magazines for coupons, and when I did, I saw that they coupons they had for Ziploc expired 8 months ago!! I went to the SC Johnson website, and e-mailed them about the misprint. I received a prompt reply letting me know that they were sorry for the misprint, and that only a small amount of the magazines had the misprint. They said that they wrong coupons should still work (since they had the correct barcode), but that they would go ahead and send me some new coupons as well!

Hooray! Double the coupons! It almost always pays to e-mail companies...great customer service from the folks at SC Johnson!

0 comments:

Post a Comment