Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, October 12, 2009

Did You Receive Your Secret From Vocalpoint?

Okay, so if you are a member of Vocalpoint* (I really hope you are by now!), then you should have/should be receiving your FREE Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant. I received mine this weekend.

My reason for this post, is this: At first, I was surprised/disappointed that there appeared to be no coupons with this freebie. However, my husband started playing with the box, and when he pulled it apart, there were quite a few $2.00 off coupons inside!!

Just make sure to totally deconstruct your box to find the "hidden coupons." Those are great, high-value coupons which should come in handy with a drug store sale or even another K Mart Double Coupon sale.

*Vocalpoint is a site that sends you great coupons and FREE products with the hope that you will share the products with others.

2 comments:

Debbie Griffin said...

The box was kind of cool, wasn't it?!? I thought about saving it and using it as a template for my gifts workshop this weekend. I immediately thought double coupon time when I saw the $2 coupons, too! I also received my coupons for $3 off Kashi cereal from vocalpoint this weekend. There were 2-$3 coupons and several $1.50 coupons in that one.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

That's how we found those coupons...looking at that cool box. I also got the Kashi coupons. I really like the Honey Sunshine cereal...wish that was what the coupon was good for.

Post a Comment