Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

CVS Upcoming Deal: Save That $3.50 Glade Coupon

Lessie from My Coupon Lady just let me know about a terrific upcoming deal (10/18) at CVS when you use that $3.50 off Glade Fragrance Collection coupon!

Glade F.C. 3-Wick or Reed Diffuser
$6.99
- $6.99 (ECBs)
- $3.50 (Printable Coupon Here)
= FREE + "you earn" $3.50 after coupon and ECBs!!
Thanks, Lessie!

*I don't usually post CVS deals, since we don't have one near us, but I am hoping some of my readers can take advantage of this great deal! Just make sure you print the coupons now before they reach their "print limit."

0 comments:

Post a Comment