Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, October 08, 2009

They're Baaacckkk...

*Update: The link has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I usually don't post much until my kids' nap time, but as I sit here drinking my Peppermint Mocha coffee, I couldn't resist...

THE SEASONAL COFFEEMATE CREAMERS ARE BACK!!

I know some of you, like me wait with eager anticipation for this time of year when our delightful creamer flavors enter the stores again.

Plus, use the coupons here for $1.00 off (don't forget to print it twice) to get a pretty good deal on these:

Coffee-Mate Creamer
$1.88
- $1.00 (Printable Here)
= $ .88 each after coupon!

*FYI...For all you Iron Mountain, MI readers...the creamer is not located with the rest of the creamers. It is down closer to the chocolate milk...

5 comments:

Debbie Griffin said...

Found them Tuesday night! I'm sitting here drinking my pumpkin spice that made me do a happy dance in front of the chocolate milk in Walmart when I saw they were back!

Lessie Purpera said...

LOVE YOU! About the only time I drink coffee is if I can have a peppermint mocha! So, thank you so much for letting me know these are out!!

Tessa Nelson said...

i couldnt click in the link... :(

Anonymous said...

I could not get the coupon to come up so I could print it.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Tessa and Anonymous,

Sorry about that...the link is fixed now. Let me know if you still have problems.

Post a Comment