Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Kodak Gallery: FREE $15 Code Expires Today!!

If you signed up for the $15.00 Kodak FREE gift that I told you about here, and haven't used your free credit yet...it expires today! Make sure you take advantage of this great offer.

I just received my beautiful photo collage mug in the mail today, and I can't wait to give it as a present this Christmas!

* If you haven't signed up for this great deal yet, read my post about it here, and then sign-up here tomorrow when they are giving out 100,000 more $15.00 credits!

1 comments:

carissa said...

They only give these out to the first 100,000 people. They're out now, and I just signed Brent up. So, I'll try tomorrow. THanks for the reminder!

Post a Comment