Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Once Upon A Child Needs...

Once Upon A Child just sent me an e-mail letting me know the things they are currently in need of in their store (if you have any of these things in storage at your house, this may be a great way to make some extra Christmas money!):

1. Activity toys, play kitchens, toy trucks and wagons.
2. Winter jackets
3. Jeans
4. Boots
5. Holiday Dresswear

I have shared with you before the great success I have had selling my baby things to Once Upon A Child consignment stores. I have had other friends who have not had as much success. I know that several factors may contribute to this:

- Take stuff early in the day...once they meet their "quota" for the day, they will not take any more.
- Call first to make sure they are taking things that day. On certain days, such as sale days, they will not buy things.
- Only take name brand things. (Many times even if the quality of an item is not as good, they will take Gap, Old Navy and Gymboree over Carters, etc.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment