Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, November 06, 2009

Such a Good Coupon Night...

You know it is a good coupon/money-saving night when the register will not allow the cashier to continue..."It looks like I have to call a CSM (Customer Service Manager) because you used too many coupons!" All in all, I saved about $56.00 in coupons tonight! Now, that is a good coupon night!

Here are a few of my favorite deals that I got:

Campbell's Creamed Soups
$ .58 (On Sale)
- $1.00/4 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $ .33 each after coupon!
*There is also a $1.00/2 printable coupon, but I didn't have it with me.

Wheat Thins
$2.00 (On Sale)
- $2.00 (Printable Coupon Here)
= FREE after coupon!

Knox Gelatin
$1.34
- $4.00 (Printable Coupon Here)
= FREE + "I earned" $2.66 off my bill after coupon!

Pineapple
$1.25 (On Sale from $3.25)
- $ .75 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $ .50 each after coupon!

Bananas
On Sale for $ .39/pound!

Suave Men's Deodorant
$ .97
- $ .75 (10/25 Red Plum Coupon Insert)
= $ .22 each after coupon!

Suave Ladies' Deodorant
$ .97
- $ .75 (10/25 Red Plum Coupon Insert)
= $ .22 each after coupon!

Huggies Pure and Natural Diapers
$8.97
- $3.00 (10/25 Smart Source Coupon Insert)
= $5.97 each after coupon!

*They also had Halloween costumes on clearance, so I picked some up for the kids for next year for just $2.50 each - I wish now I had picked up enough for the next two years at that price!

0 comments:

Post a Comment