Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Cheap Wrapping Paper at Hallmark with Coupon!

I know I keep talking about these great $5.00 off coupons from Hallmark, but here is a great deal that you can get with them:

Hallmark has their wrapping paper on sale, Buy one roll at $4.98, get another roll for $ .98. Buy two rolls for just $ .97 plus tax with your coupon! I was just drooling over their cute wrapping paper the other day...so cute, and now SO CHEAP!
Thanks, Faithful Provisions!

*By the way, I just heard that some people are also receiving these coupons through snail mail in a Hallmark mailer...I hope I get one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment