Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, December 03, 2009

New Coupons.com Coupons

Here are two new (or at least new to me) coupons that I am excited about on Coupons.com:

$ .55 off any Lunchables combination (without drink) - these have been on sale at our Walmart for $1.25-$1.50, so I have been buying them for my daughter for those days when I just don't feel like packing a lunch...now I can get them for under $1.00!

$1.00 off any Buddig Original Tub Lunchmeat

*Coupons.com coupons are "regional" meaning they may not be available to all zip codes. I know that the two above are available with the zip code 64123.

Also, there is a great printable coupon for $1.00/2 Betty Crocker Potatoes here (Internet Explorer) or here (Firefox). (I have been stocking up on these for around $ .25 lately with all the great deals and coupons!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment