Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Love This FREE Music Resource!


My daughter has been taking piano lessons, and had been begging me to find some hymns in the Hymn Book that she could play. Well, obviously, she is not able to play those yet, so I thought I would buy a book online that had some easy songs that she is familiar with. I was about to purchase a book when I came across this great site:
It is called Making Music Fun, and it not only has many great well-known songs on sheet music absolutely free for beginners level (and other levels), it also has some fun games to help kids with their music skills!

I printed out Amazing Grace, Swans Lake, We Wish You a Merry Christmas, We Three Kings and Jingle Bells for my daughter, and now I can't get her off the piano!

I thought I would pass along this great site to any of you who might have children taking music lessons...enjoy!

2 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

Thank you for passing this along! My oldest is taking piano and it's fun going through this site with her for new music, etc.

Debbie Griffin said...

Thanks! This is a huge help!

Post a Comment