Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

$1.00 Off Starkist Tuna Creations

I just received an e-mail from Vocalpoint letting me know about this awesome (limited-time offer) new coupon:

Get $1.00 Off Starkist Tuna Creations here. I think these are typically around $1.48, so you could get a great deal with this coupon!

I love this product! A typical lunch for me is the Tomato Pesto Starkist Tuna Creations in a whole wheat tortilla with a sprinkle of fat-free cheddar cheese - then broiled like a quesadilla...yummy!!!

I also love Vocalpoint. If you have not joined yet, you can do so here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment