Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, January 11, 2010

Haven't You Joined Yet?



WooHoo! I love my Swagbucks! I am still surprised when I talk to people who haven't signed up for it yet! On Sunday, I was talking to several people at church who hadn't even heard of it (obviously they haven't been reading my blog...hmmm!:))! So, if you are one of those people (i.e. C.S. and O.S.!) please read this:

Swagbucks is a site that you can search the internet with, getting results from Google and Ask.com. You then earn "bucks" randomly for searching which you can exchange for products, gift cards and more. If you already are searching the web AT ALL, you really must try this!

I was pretty skeptical at first, but within the first two weeks of using Swagbucks for my normal internet searching, I already had enough points to trade-in for a $5.00 Amazon Gift Card!!

Now, just a couple of months after I started, I have earned $100 in Starbucks gift cards, $200.00 in Amazon gift cards and $100.00 in Mastercard Cash Cards! I did nothing different than I normally do - I just did my internet searches through their site instead of my Google page.

To join, just click on the banner on the left side of my blog...have fun earning gift cards!! You will automatically earn 3 Swagbucks just for joining through my link!

*Also, some have wondered if you can "stack" the Amazon gift cards you are earning. And the answer is YES! I have been saving mine until I have enough to get the item I want for FREE! And, the $5.00 Amazon gift cards do not take long to earn...

2 comments:

Debbie Griffin said...

How many people do you have signed up under you? I have been part of swagbucks for many, many months and have only gotten about 230, and I use it for every search and often take the time to find the extra swag codes. Are you able to get so many because people sign up under you and you get points from them? I would love to earn these kinds of points, too, but am having a hard time racking them up like you are...

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Debbie,

Oh yes! Like most of these "rewards programs," you definitely benefit from having people sign up under you. Make sure you post about it on Facebook, e-mail your friends and family, people at church, etc. It really pays off.

As to the 230 you've earned, that's better than searching with Google and earning NOTHING!

Post a Comment