Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, January 11, 2010

A Great Money-Saving Day!


Yesterday, was a pretty good money-saving day for us. After church we ate at Taco Bell for only $8.50 for our family of six with the coupons here!

Then, we filled up with gas - receiving $1.00 off our fill-up - with the coupon from Murphy USA I blogged about here.

Then, we went to Walmart for groceries. My main goal this week was not necessarily coupon-use (for two reasons: 1)my coupons have gotten highly disorganized over the Christmas Holidays and 2)I had made my menu around some new healthy, low-fat, low-calorie recipes rather than what I had good deals for.) I did find some good deals though:

Christmas Dresses (beautiful matching dresses for my girls for next year)
$7.00 (On Clearance)

Rhodes Frozen Rolls
$1.00 (On Clearance)
- $1.00/2 (11/15 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= $ .50 each after coupon!

McCormick Taco Seasoning
$ .88
- $ .75 (1/3 Red Plum Coupon Insert)
= $ .13 each after coupon

McCormick Fajita Seasoning
$ .88
- $ .75 (1/3 Red Plum Coupon Insert)
= $ .13 each after coupon!

Beech Nut Chicken and Stars Let's Grow Food
$1.12
- $1.00 (1/3 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= $ .12 each after coupon!

Nestle Pure Life Water Bottles, 20 pack
$3.00
- $1.00/2 (? Coupon Insert)
= $2.50 each after coupon!

Jenny-O Turkey Tenderloins
$4.19 (Marked down 40%, about to expire)

Dole Fruit Cups
$2.00 (Cheaper than the Walmart brand)

Hope you all had a great weekend too! The picture above is of my family and is taken at my parents' house over the Holidays. (I figured at this point some of you may be curious about what my family looks like!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really should have printed out those Taco Bell coupons. When we went out to eat with you and the fam, Jeff and I spent $8 just on the two of us!

The Spend Freely Mama said...

efreshideas,

I know! If I don't print them when I see them, I forget. It would be hard not having internet at home!

Post a Comment