Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another Walmart (Iron Mtn., MI) Deal:


I was at our Iron Mountain, MI Walmart (again!) last night, and saw another mark down in the Girls' Clothing Department. They had a whole rack of their girls' long-sleeve/pants knit pajamas on sale for just $3.00!!

I don't know about you, but pajamas are something that I can rarely find in good condition at thrift stores/yard sales, rarely get passed down in hand-me-downs, and something that I HATE spending full-price on!

*Also, the Girls' $1.00 turtleneck table is almost gone, but they did have quite a few black turtlenecks left!

0 comments:

Post a Comment