Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Walmart: Iron Mountain, MI Deals

I was at our Iron Mountain, MI Walmart last night, and found a few pretty good deals that I thought I would let you know about:

- The girls' clothing section had a whole table of really cute turtlenecks for $1.00. They were clearing out pretty quickly, but there was still a pretty good selection of them when I was there last night.

- The girls' section also had a couple of racks of $3.00 clothes...including some really nice girls' corduroy pants with embellished back pockets for just $3.00!

- There was also a whole rack of hair accessories (Girls' Clothing Section) marked down to $1.00.

- Also, Walmart has recently put A LOT of toys in their clearance toy aisles (next to Sporting Goods). I didn't have a lot of time to look, but I did notice some Leapster games marked down to $13.00 (would only be $8.00 if you still have one of those $5.00 Off coupons). They have really been adding to/marking down this toy clearance section, so check it out for yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment