Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, February 22, 2010

Hurray! Another Walgreens Photo Deal - Today Only!

So, yesterday Walgreens had the deal on the personalized magazine covers that I told you about here.

Today's deal is AWESOME - especially if you are like me and are trying catch-up in printing my digital pictures from the past two years of my family's memories!

Today only (Monday) get 40% off all digital prints (including 4x6, 5x7 and 8x10 sizes). Use code DIGITAL40. And, as always, make sure to pick "in-store pick-up" for FREE shipping costs!

*They have "hints" on their website for the next couple days' of photo deals...tomorrow's looks to be a deal on poster prints perhaps...nice! I love having poster size pictures of my children in sepia in my living room. Might be time to update their pics!

0 comments:

Post a Comment