Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Walgreens Photo: 50% Off 11x14 Prints Today Only!


Here's the third day of the "Seven Days of Savings" at Walgreens Photo this week. Remember, each day's deal is for that day only:
Today (Tuesday) only, get 50% off 11x14 prints with code POSTERSIZE! Make sure to choose "Pick up in-store" to receive free shipping!

Here are the other deals for this week:

Wednesday: 50% off Canvas (online only) & $ .99 Roll Development (in-store only)
Thursday: Free 8x10 Print
Friday: 50% off Everyday Books (online only) & $5.99 Ink Refills
Saturday: $ .10 Prints (no minimum)

*I am so bummed...sometimes when I blog about something I mentally check it off in my head as if I did it. Yep, you guessed it, I was so excited about yesterday's deal when I blogged about it - but totally forgot about doing it! 40% off prints was such a great deal...grrrr!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment