Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rite Aid Coupon

I typically don't list Rite Aid deals/coupons since we don't have one near us, but I have realized recently that some people's stores will accept the Rite Aid coupons as "competitor coupons." My sister-in-law can use these Rite Aid coupons at her grocery store to get "$-off" her grocery bill...

So, I thought I'd let you know about a new Rite Aid printable coupon that is available:

Go here to get $3.00 off a $15.00 purchase. (This is a PDF, so print as many as you think you will use...it expires 3/31.)

*This is for you K.P.!!!:)

Thanks, For The Mommas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment