Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More Disney Movie Rewards Points!


Check out all of these Disney Movie Rewards points that you can add to your account right now! I thought I had been keeping up with all of the new "shareable" points that are out there, but I did not have all of these. Remember, you can only enter 10 a day, so you may need to enter some today and some tomorrow. Also, there is a quick survey on there that you can take for 100 points.

I have been entering mine from movies that we own and the online codes, and I am up to 860 points! Slow and steady....but I finally have enough to get a classic Disney movie on DVD!
Don't forget...go through all of your Disney DVDs and Blu-Rays and enter the points that are on them. Your points will add up in no time!
GOOFY (50 pts)
PAPERS (50 pts)
CELEBRATE (50 pts)
GRAVEYARDS (40 pts)
GOBLOON (30 pts)
BUDDERBALL (25 pts)
TINA (20 pts)
SUPERBARK (15 pts)
JIMINY (10 pts)
LIGHT (10 pts)
HEART (10 pts)
DMR (10 pts)
I (10 pts)
9FTMRYWEK (50 pts)

Thanks, Freebies 4 Mom!

3 comments:

Jessica C. said...

just wondering if these codes worked for you? they kept coming up as "this code is not live yet"

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Jessica C.,
The first 10 (that I hadn't already entered) worked great for me! I wonder why you are getting that message. Maybe log-in again later and try again?

Anonymous said...

I got the same error message (this code is not live yet) and now my account is blocked for too many invalid entries.

Post a Comment