Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, March 29, 2010

Use That $3.00 Snuggle Coupon!

Make sure you cut-out that high value $3.00 off Snuggle products coupon that was in yesterday's Red Plum insert! You should be able to get a FREE or almost free product with this coupon at most stores!

* I haven't been there yet, but many people are saying that K Mart has Snuggle on sale for $5.00/2. You could even take their ad to Walmart who will price match it. Would make for a great deal with your coupon!

2 comments:

Courtney Brisbane said...

I think all websites I can usually buy coupons are selling the Snuggle coupons on ebay. They are going for over a dollar each. Its still worth it to me. If any one knows any place cheaper let me know. At my Family Dollar in New Hampshire the snuggle dryer sheets are $3.75. There is an instore coupon booklet that has a coupon for $0.50 which you can combined with the manufacturers coupon. I just did this and paid $0.25.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Courtney,
Thanks so much for the tip! I just posted about it!

Post a Comment