Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me!!


Yes, today I turned the ripe, old age of 31!!! I have had a wonderful birthday so far, and tonight I am headed on a weekend away with my most wonderful husband. He surprised me and bought tickets to a Harlem Globetrotters game...something I have wanted to do since I was a little girl!

I will be away from the blog this weekend, but will try to update on Sunday night!

* While I am gone, would you please be so kind as to vote for my daugther in Shutterfly's Birthday Photo Contest here?! She is SO cute, don't you think?!

2 comments:

Marsel said...

Belated happy birthday!

Mary Ann said...

I hope you enjoyed your time away! I'm with you on the Globetrotters - that would be so fun!

Post a Comment