Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

$1.00 Off Flatout Wraps!

I am so excited about this printable coupon! I buy the "Light" version of these wraps every week at Walmart! They are perfect for many of the Hungry Girl recipes that I make!

$1.00 Off Flatout Wraps

And, of course, I must share another terrific Hungry Girl recipe with you! I'm telling you - we LOVE these cookbooks!! Did I mention that my husband has lost over 35 pounds since Christmas eating this food?! I'm so proud of him!

Turkey Reuben Quesadilla
1 Flatout Light Wrap
2 Slices 98% Fat-Free Turkey Breast Slices
1 Slice Reduced-Fat Swiss Cheese
2 Tbsp. Sauerkraut - or more, if you really like it like I do!
1 Tbsp. Fat-Free Thousand Island Dressing

* I think quesadillas are pretty self-explanatory, but if you want the how-to instructions here they are:

Cut cheese into four triangles. Set aside.

Lay wrap flat and spread dressing over it, leaving about 1/2 inch of space around the perimeter. Arrange the cheese triangles on one half of the wrap.

Spray a medium-large pan with nonstick spray and bring to medium heat. Place tortilla flat in the pan with the dressing-covered, cheese-topped side facing up.

Once cheese has begun to melt, top the cheese with the turkey slices and sauerkraut, adding additional sauerkraut, if you like. Using a spatula, carefully fold the dressing-only half over the other half, pressing down lightly with the spatula to seal.

Continue cooking for about 1 minute, or until the bottom is slightly toasted. Flip tortilla and continue cooking for about 1 additional minute, or until desired level of toasty-ness is reached.

0 comments:

Post a Comment