Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Super One - New Coupon Dispensing Machine!

I was just on the Super One Foods website, and saw this advertisement. Has anyone tried this out yet? I haven't seen/tried this yet, but was wondering if it is just the same coupons that are available on the internet, Coupons.com, etc., or if it is a different selection of coupons?

Has anyone tried this yet?

2 comments:

Debbie Griffin said...

Is this the one that's right by the door when you walk in? I have tried it several times. There's not anything super great there the several times I've tried it. I always stop and check them out, but have only found a couple that I could use.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Thanks for letting us know...I haven't seen it there before!

Post a Comment