Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

FREE 20 oz. Coke at Murphy USA



I know I already posted about this once, but they just sent me another e-mail reminder, so I thought I'd repeat it for anyone who may have missed it the first time:

Go here and become a fan of Murphy USA on Facebook and they will send you a coupon for a FREE 20 oz. Coke product at a Murphy USA location. (These are the gas stations that are with the Walmart stores.)

*It appears that your address must be one with a state that has a Murphy USA location in it. I tried to enter my address with "MI" as the state instead of "WI" since that is where we purchase our gas, so we'll see if it gets to me. I used my proper street address, city and zip...

0 comments:

Post a Comment