Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Kraft First Taste: Possible FREE Turkey Bacon!


I just logged-in to my Kraft First Taste account, and had an offer for a FREE package of Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon! I don't know if everyone is receiving this or not, but you might want to go check it out!

*If you have not signed-up for Kraft First Taste yet, you really should...they frequently send out great coupons and offers for FREE products to their members!

2 comments:

carissa said...

I just got mine today too! Thanks.

Tracy said...

Thank you for posting this. I missed it last time it was up, and I just checked thanks to your post and was able to get it.

Post a Comment