Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, May 07, 2010

What Once Upon a Child is Buying Right Now

As I've told you before, I love selling my kids' clothes to Once Upon A Child. You don't need an appointment, and they will pay you money for your clothes the same day you bring your donations in. They just sent me an e-mail with their "needs" right now. (If you have any of these things sitting in your garage that you are not using, you might consider getting some cash for them):

- Jogging Strollers
- Toy Gyms
- Jeans
- Shoes

A couple of things to remember when selling to Once Upon A Child:

- Try to bring things close to/right before the season that they are for. I have found that they are more likely to take Winter clothes in the Fall/early Winter, rather than in early Summer.
- They usually only take "name brand" items. Typically they will automatically purchase clothing that is in good condition if it is Old Navy, Gap, Gymboree, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment