Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hurry! First 200 Get FREE Box!

Just got this message on my Facebook page:

"Hey fans, we’re giving away 200 FREE boxes of new Sunbelt Blueberry Harvest and Banana Harvest chewy granola bars! The first 200 people to email their name, mailing address and choice of flavor (Banana or Blueberry) to Samples@SunbeltSnacks.com get a free box delivered right to their door."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dianne Argo
518 Baker Hole Rd
Galena MO 65656
BLUEBERRY

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Dianne,
Sorry...I think you misread my post...you need to e-mail your address to their listed e-mail address to receive these. I think that this deal has expired, too! Sorry for the confusion.

Post a Comment