Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Friday, October 15, 2010

K Mart Clearance Toys - Extra 50% Off!!!


I have been waiting and waiting for this...K Mart has finally put their clearance toys an extra 50% off of the clearance prices!!!! This is when I got most of my kids' Christmas presents bought last year, and although I didn't find as much this year as I did last year - I still got some excellent deals!

The retail value for the above toys would have been around $95.00, and I bought all of this for just $35.00!!

Make sure you call your local K Mart to make sure they are participating before you head out!

1 comments:

Edward Parker said...

To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind.

Post a Comment