Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wow! K Mart Toy Clearance Online!

I just ordered some GREAT Christmas presents and birthday party presents on K Mart's website! Right now, they have FREE shipping on all toys when your order reaches $49.00. There are some toys priced really low in their Clearance section (I will tell you this...you have to be extremely patient! Many of them are sold out after you click on them.) I was able to get the above game for only $2.49 each...I actually bought quite a few of them. At that price, they are going to be a Christmas gift for my children, Christmas gifts for relatives, as well as birthday party gifts!

I found a few more nice games for $6.00, as well as a nice Discovery Kids Microscope for $11.00 (Marked down from $30.00 - my daughter is going to love this for Christmas!), and a Tonka Chuck and Friends set for $7.00 (marked down from $20.00 - perfect for my three year old for Christmas!).

You might want to hurry...at prices like these - they won't last long!

0 comments:

Post a Comment