Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, February 28, 2011

Iron Mountain, MI Walmart Deals

I was able to pick up some Valentine's gift bags at our Iron Mountain, MI Walmart yesterday for just $ .40. (They will be great for all the little girl's birthday parties that my girls get invited to!) They were marked on sale for $1.50, but when I had the lady at the register scan them, they were only $ .40! Just thought I would let you know in case you, like me, thought that $1.50 was too high for Clearance Valentine gift bags to be marked.

There are also some cute little girls' summer sandals in the shoe department that are marked down to $3.00...this is my magic price for buying my kids' shoes! I stocked up on these for my girls for this summer!

Here are a couple of other Walmart deals to remind you of. Unfortunately, most of these coupons are no longer available, so hopefully you printed them when I posted them on my blog recently:

Athenos Greek Yogurt
$1.00
- $1.00 (Printable Coupon - no longer available)
= FREE after coupon!
Bar-S Hot Dogs$1.00
- $1.00 (Printable Coupon - no longer available)
= FREE after coupon!
Gain Dish Detergent$ .97
- $1.00 (Coupon in P&G's recent coupon booklet)
= FREE after coupon!
Propel Water$1.00
- $1.00/2 (2/13 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= $ .50 each after coupon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment