Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

My Favorite Deals Right Now...

Just got back from a morning "in town." For those of you who also live 30 minutes from much of any civilization, you know what I mean from "going to town."

I was able to pick up some of my favorite deals for this week:

Super One:

Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner
$2.50/2 (With In-Ad Store Coupon)
- $1.00/2 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $ .75 each after coupons!

Lysol Disinfectant Wipes
$3.00/2 (With In-Ad Store Coupon)
- $1.00/2 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $1.00 each after coupons!

Walgreens:

Colgate Toothpaste: Total Gum Defense or Total Advanced, 4 oz$2.99
- $ .50 (2/13 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
- $2.99 (Register Reward)
= FREE + "you earn" $ .50 after coupon and Register Rewards!

*
Picked up my FREE 8x10 photo collage from last week's special offer!

Taco Bell:

Crunchwrap Supreme - $ .88!!!! (normally $2.39)

0 comments:

Post a Comment