Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

My K Mart Scenario for Tonight

Okay...so I am hoping to stop by K Mart tonight after church and try the following scenario with the double coupons:

Buy 2 Tide powder detergents - Use two $1.00 off coupons (doubled to $2.00 off)$17.98 (2 Tide) - $4.00 (doubled coupons) = $13.98 after coupons!


Buy 2 Tide Stain Release - Use Buy Tide, Get FREE Tide Stain Release (will not double)
$8.98 (2 Tide Stain Release) - B1G1 coupons = FREE after coupons

Buy 2 Tampax Pearl Tampons - Use $2.00 off coupons (doubled to $4.00 off)
$9.38 (2 Tampax Tampons) - $8.00 (doubled coupons) = $1.38 after coupons

Total Before Coupons = $36.34
Total After Coupons = $15.36
+ I will receive a $10.00 off coupon for spending $35.00 in P&G products!!

** I will let you know how it all goes...I am also looking for the L'Oreal products that everyone is saying are clearanced at their local K Mart stores!

0 comments:

Post a Comment