Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Trip to Walmart Last Night

* This post is written from my personal experience at our Iron Mountain, MI Walmart. Each Walmart may be different in how they carry out their coupon/ad matching policy.

I decided to really take Walmart at their word last night....They are really promoting their "matching any store's prices policy," and so I decided to put it to the test.

I told you here about how our Iron Mountain, MI Walmart has had "five deals" each week. These are basically the top five "price matches" from nearby stores.

They also price-match competitor coupons and ads (even from more than 50 miles away - such as Target.)

I went in super organized. I had cut out the pictures/prices of the things I wanted in the Super One, Econo and even Ebeling's in Norway, MI. (I did this for my own benefit, so I wasn't standing there flipping through the ad at the checkout.) I had also cut out the Target coupons that I wanted to use. Next, I grouped these with the manufacturers coupons that I wanted to use on the same products. The trickiest part was making sure that I put these items aside when I checked out - keeping them to the back so I could stick the ad picture/coupon on top of it.

Here are the price-match deals that I got:

Cheez-Its
$3.00/2 (Super One Ad)
- $1.00 Baby Swiss Cheez-Its (Printable Coupon Here)
= $ .50 each after coupons and price-match!

Glade Spring Collection Spray
$2.50
- $1.00 (Printable Target Coupon Here)
- $1.00 (4/3 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= $ .50 after coupon and price-match of the Target coupon!

Rice Krispy Treats, 8 count
$1.99 (Super One Ad)
- $1.00/2 (Coupon from Rice Krispy Treats box)
= $1.49 each after coupon and price-match!

Folgers Coffee, 33.9 oz.
$6.99 (Normally $9.68 - one of the "five deals" of the week)
- $2.00 (Printable Coupon - no longer available)
= $4.99 after coupon and price-match!

Fisher Boy Fish Sticks, 48 count
$1.99 (Econo Ad)
- $ .75 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $1.24 each after coupon and price-match!

Romaine Lettuce
$1.00 each (Super One Ad)

Carrots
$1.00, 16 oz. bag (Super One Ad)

Fresh Green Beans
$1.00/lb. (Super One Ad)

Zucchini Squash
$1.00/lb. (Super One Ad)

Whole Mushrooms, 8 oz.
$ .98 (Ebeling's Ad)

Here are a few other deals that were not price-matches:

Minute Maid Orange Juice
$2.88
- $1.00 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $1.88 each after coupon!

Kraft Touch of Philadelphia Shredded Cheese
$2.00
- $1.00 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $1.00 each after coupon!

Malt O Meal Bag Frosted Mini Wheat Cereal
$2.24
- $1.00/2 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $1.74 each after coupon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment