Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

$ .75 Off Coupon...

*Update: You can use this Printable Target Coupon for $ .50 off here combined with the coupon I posted about below to get an even better deal at Target!! Thanks to Rachel for tipping us off to this one!

I love these 100 Calorie Packs...something to satisfy my sweet craving, and it is already portioned out so I don't overeat! Here is a coupon I just got in my e-mail for $ .75 off. Might be a good deal if your store doubles coupons or if you come across a sale!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

You can use the 50 cent off hostess cakes coupon for target with this coupon to get 1.25 off. :) By the way, I'm loving your blog!

The Spend Freely Mama said...

That's great...I'll definitely post about that later!! Thanks for the tip!

Post a Comment