Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Coupon Preview For This Weekend


Well, looks like there will only be one coupon insert in the paper this weekend. You can see what coupons will be in the paper by clicking on this calendar at The Coupon Clippers.

People have asked me before if I buy my coupons through The Coupon Clippers since I link to this site to preview the weekend coupons. I have never purchased coupons from this (or any)site, however, I know some people who have, and they have had a great experience with it.

I like to preview the coupons so that I know if it will be worth my money to buy the paper on that particular weekend. Let me know if you have had a good experience purchasing your coupons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment