Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Walgreens Deals for Next Week - 3/22-3/28

Here are a few deals available next week at Walgreens. Leave me a comment with any other deals that you see!
L'oreal Hair Care
$4.99/2 (On Sale for Buy One, Get One Free)
- $1.00 (2/22 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= $1.50 each after two coupons!
Maybelline Face, Lip or Nail Cosmetics
On Sale for Buy One, Get One Free
Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent
$6.99/2 (On Sale for Buy One, Get One Free)
- $1.00 (Printable Coupon Here - Click on "Get Coupons")
= $2.50 each after using two coupons!
Dryel
$8.99
- $2.00 (Register Rewards)
- $3.00 (Printable Coupon - Click on Coupons.com in my sidebar)
= $3.99 after coupon and Register Rewards!
All Laundry Detergent
$3.99
- $ .35 (Printable Coupon - Click on Coupons.com in my sidebar)
- $1.00 (Rebate #21 in the EasySaver Catalog)
= $2.65 after rebate and coupon!
Right Guard Professional Strength Deodorant
$5.99
- $5.00 (Rebate #5 in the EasySaver Catalog)
= $ .99 each after rebate!
Schick Quattro Razor
$8.99
- $4.00 (3/22 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
- $4.00 (Instant Value Coupon in the EasySaver Catalog, page 19)
= $ .99 each after coupons!
Theraflu or Triaminic
$5.99
- $2.00 (Printable Coupon here)
- $3.00 (Rebate #7 in the EasySaver Catalog)
= $ .99 after coupon and rebate!
Frosted Flakes
$2.50
- $2.00 (Register Rewards WYB 4)
- $1.00 (2/22 Red Plum Coupon Insert)
- $1.00/2 (Click on Coupons.com in my sidebar)
- $1.00 (Printable Coupons here)
= $1.25 each after coupons and Register Rewards when you buy four!
Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers or Pull Ups
$9.99
- $3.00 (Click on Coupons.com in my sidebar)
- $5.00 (Click on Coupons.com in my sidebar)
= $4.99-$6.99 after coupon!

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

Have you ever used the Arm & Hammer laundry soap? Just curious? I tried a store brand the other day and it did not clean as well...

Rachael said...

Here's what I've been doing with Huggies (and I'll wait until next week to do it again if they're going to be $9.99) I'm buying the Huggies' gentle care diaper WIPES (4 packages using four $5.00 off coupons...printed for me by ANYBODY I can think of....they are like $2.79 but they give you 5 dollars off still) then, I use the THREE dollars off huggies natural fit coupon for the diapers. I walk away with four boxes of wipes and a package of diapers for FREE!! Hope that makes sense, it's hard for me to describe how I'm doing this to people.

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Erin - I have not tried using the Arm & Hammer laundry soap, but I am thinking of trying it now since it is on sale, and my stockpile of laundry soap is shrinking. I'll let you know what I think of it!
Rachel - Great idea! That's a great way to use the coupons.

Post a Comment