Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just a Reminder...

This is just a reminder for some of you who may be new to my blog...I have some previous posts that might be helpful to you if you are just starting out in the "couponing world," or if you just want to give your couponing a little boost!

Walgreens 101 - How the Walgreens system works...how you can stack coupons here to save the most!
Where Do I Find My Coupons? - A post about my favorite places to find coupons.
How Do I Organize My Coupons? - A post about how I organize my coupons, as well as some links to other organizing methods.
Stockpiling - What is it?
Coupons: Fact or Fiction? - Some arguments people use regarding not using coupons, and what the facts truly are.
What is Redbox? - A post about this great source of free movie rentals.

3 comments:

Marsel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marsel said...

Hi there -- I found your blog through Deb Griffin's recommendation (we're friends from the Chicago days) and have really appreciated a lot of the helpful information you share. I don't have the time to dig through as much info as I'd like, so your well-organized blog has helped me find some great deals that have saved us money and gotten us some good free stuff. :)

Along with posting the giveaway info, I've officially recommended your blog on my blog now. Hope it will help my readers, too -- and be of benefit to you. Thank you!

I was going to leave this comment on the giveaway comments, but I didn't want people to get the wrong impression and think that I was brown-nosing the giveaway boss! :)

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Thanks! I hope that I can be a help to people. This is something that I was already doing on my own anyways, so I am happy to share it with others now!

Post a Comment