Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Monday, March 30, 2009

Target Deals - 3/30-4/5

Here are some of the coupon match-ups and deals at Target this week:

Market Pantry Fruit Snacks
$1.79
- $1.00 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $ .79 after coupon!

DanActive or Activia Yogurt, 4-pk.
$2.00
- $1.00 (3/1 SmartSource Coupon Insert)
= $1.00 after coupon!

Kellogg’s NutriGrain Bars, 8 ct.
$2.50
- $1.00/2 (Printable Coupon Here)
= $2.00 after coupon!!

Crayola Sidewalk Chalk, 15-ct.
$1.50
- $1.00/2 (Target Coupon in Recent Mailer)
= $1.00 each after coupon!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I was there last night and they had "peelies" on some of their shout wipes for 55 cents off. I snagged a couple of boxes for around a dollar with the coupon from the coupon insert from Sunday. Also, target has a printable for warm delights...$1/2. I used that and the coupons from the insert (3/22 I think?) And another online coupon I had. I got 4 and spent between $.50 and $.75 on each one.

Sorry, I'm not very good at relaying my info, but I thought I'd try! :)

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Great deals! Way to go!

Post a Comment