Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Saturday, April 04, 2009

My Amazing Time at Walmart Today...

My husband agreed that I was on a "coupon high" today when I came home from Walmart. I got so many great deals..even a few Christmas presents!

Total Before Coupons = $104.01
Total After Coupons = $68.66

Here's just some of the deals that I got:

Pace Salsa - did this 4 times!
$1.42
- $4.00 (Printable Coupon - No Longer Available)
= Free + I "earned" $2.58 after coupon!!

Knox Gelatin - did this 2 times!
$1.34
- $4.00 (Printable Coupon Here)
= Free + I "earned" $2.66 after coupon!!

Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste - did this 3 times!
$1.50 (Found On Clearance Rack)
- $1.50 (Coupon from recent All You magazine)
= Free after coupon!!

Jenny O Extra Lean Ground Turkey
$2.88 (On Clearance)

Quaker Rice Chips
$1.37
- $1.00 (3/25 Red Plum Coupon Insert)
= $ .37 after coupon!

Kraft Shredded Cheese (2 cups) - stocked up on this!
$1.50 (On Sale)

*One of the things I was most excited about was that our Walmart had a ton of their toys on clearance at the front of the store...

Barbie House and Furniture - save for Christmas for my girls!
$15.00 (Was $50.00)

Barbie Dolls - Save for Birthday Parties.
$2.00

Soccer Handheld Video Games - Save for Birthday Parties
$ .25 (I thought they were $1.00, but they rang up for $ .25!!)

*I also purchased my third All You magazine for this month!! There were so many coupons in it that I will use, that it was worth the price to me to buy another one. Plus, each issue comes with a coupon for money off another magazine...it's a "win, win!"

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow! VERY impressive. I had a "high" yesterday at Walmart too. I didn't get as much, but my total was $13.26 before coupons and I left spending $1.26. The cashier was looking at me in disbelief (and looking at my stack of coupons and then at the receipt as she handed it to me v-e-r-y slowly). I didn't know if she was going to let me leave the store or not! :) I told Nate that I think I'm addicted to couponing. AND we also are going to try not buying groceries once a month too. I think that's going to be great! (except...how do you let all those deals go at the grocery store during that week???) :)

The Spend Freely Mama said...

Awesome! I love hearing about your deals!

Post a Comment