Search & Win Mr. Rebates Picaboo Sale at Amy Adele!  This Week Only! giggle LabelDaddy.com ... Label the things you love !! Magazines.com, Inc. My Adventure Books
One2One Badges

Blog design: Made by Madeline

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

New Coupons from Coupons.com

If you have been following my blog for any time at all, then you have heard me talk about Coupons.com. It is one of my favorite places to get printable coupons (for example, last month, they had great Huggies coupons for $5.00 off!).

Well, every month, they put out new coupons...the trick is, the good ones usually have a limited print number...meaning that if you don't print them early in the month, they might be gone!

Here are some of the coupons that I am planning on printing:
$1.00 off Scott Paper Towels
$1.00 off Scott Toilet Paper
$1.00 off Yoplait Yo-Plus Yogurt
Buy One, Get One Free Welch's Aqua Juice
$1.00/2 - Various Cereal Coupons
...don't forget those great toy coupons...if you haven't already printed those!


To print these, just click on the words "coupons.com" in the left sidebar of my blog. By printing them through my blog, you are supporting this blog - Thank You!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment